New Build **SOLD** – LPR 732cc Factory Rally Adventure
New build LPR 732cc Factory Rally Adventure bike. All of the learnings and improvements from the use of the original Basil bike have been embodied in the build of this machine. For an in depth discussion on the inception of this bike, take a look at this article here. Custom specification available on request, please contact us through the contact form if you have any questions.
Out of stock
This bike is built with all the upgrades and modifications learnt on Basil Bike, the bike Lyndon built and rode 234,000km around the world on, completing 9 International Races along the way. The ultimate in reliability and long distance adventure travel. For an in depth discussion on the inception of this bike, take a look at this article here.
This bike is available in black or customer can select personalised colour scheme and graphics (Basil Bike replica bodywork also available). I have attached some gallery images of some of the other bikes we have built for reference.
- Weight (dry) : 162kg
- Power: 80 bhp (crank)
- Range: Up to 430 miles (32 litres capacity)
- Main Purpose: Long distance adventure travel (road and off -road) and racing if you dare.
Engine, Transmission and Fuel Delivery
- KTM LC4 732cc single cylinder 4 valve
- LPR 105mm performance box-slipper piston
- Long stroke 84.5mm crank
- LPR high lift, long duration camshaft
- Uprated timing drive and valve train with LPR specifications for improved longevity
- Engine rebalanced, crank to piston and balance shaft
- Nova Racing wide ratio 6 speed gear cassette including new stronger shafts and all gears. Lower 1st and taller 6th gear ratios while maintaining an even spread between. More positive engagement and shifting thanks to improved dog phasing and design.
- LPR 6 spring billet clutch with optimised oil distribution and more plates than stock.
- Magnesium LPR twin piece clutch cover for easy trail side clutch fixes /access
- LPR custom NC machined outer clutch cover with KTM Factory Racing logo
- Oversize radiator with large cooling fan
- Engine Oil Cooler with hi-flo braided lines and banjos
- Motorex Cross Power 10W60 oil, increased capacity (12,000km service intervals, tested and proven on R2P)
- Carbon lightweight high volume LPR air box with large rally cleanable foam filter
- Keihin FCR Carburettor for ultimate reliability and ultra smooth power delivery (tested!)
- Full LPR dyno tune and setup
Main Frame & Chassis:
- Modified 690 Factory Rally bike chassis – LPR modifications for strength and durability
- 16.8 litre structural nylon rear fuel tank with strengthened attachment points
- Repositioned and strengthened upper shock mount
- Laser cut identification plate
- Steering lock installed on headstock
- Etch primed and powder coated frame
- Swing arm, engine hangers, footrest brackets, footrests and triple clamps stripped, etch primed and powder coated satin black
- All moving components packed with waterproof grease
- Full 320mm travel suspension front and rear with strengthened linkage, pins and shock mounts (can be properly lowered if preferred / required, we have a number of customers with lowered bikes)
- Full travel 48mm WP closed cartridge forks built to Factory specs (can upgrade to Cone Valve forks if required)
- Rear WP Rally shock with high speed and low speed compression damping.
- Radial external preload adjuster (for quick changes)
- LPR external grease point modifications to all suspension joints for ease of service
- Full stainless steel 1-into-2 header system reworked to LPR specifications
- Twin Titanium Silencers with custom swivel inlet for durability, removable dB killers and stainless straps. Akrapovic Titanium Silencers optional upgrade.
- LPR 1 -piece stainless steel left side exhaust bracket
- LPR 1-piece bonded aluminium right side exhaust bracket
- 17T OEM front sprocket
- 49T DDC Rear Sprocket (lasts 3 chains and front sprockets)
- DID 520 VX2 Gold Chain
Wheels and Tyres
- Woody’s Wheel Works super lite hubs
- Excel A60 Rims 2.15” x 18” rear and 1.6” x 21”front (strongest rims available)
- X3 Superlaced heavy duty stainless steel spokes and nipples
- Japanese wheel bearings packed with waterproof grease and hard anodised spacers.
- Heavy Duty tubes
- Michelin Anakee Wild tyre (not shown in images, customer can also select their preference in tyres)
- Moto Master Factory Rally 300mm front “Flame” disk
- Moto Master Factory Rally 240mm rear “Flame” disk
- Brembo calipers, Master Cylinders and Brembo sintered brake pads front and rear
- Total fuel capacity 31.8 litres giving a max range of up to 430 miles / 680 km (driving how Lyndon likes not to)
- 2 x 7.5 litre Polyethylene front saddle tanks
- 1 x 16.8 litre Nylon structural member rear tank
- Overcapacity, opaque in line fuel filter system
- High pressure hose and clips installed throughout
- CPC quick disconnects on all tanks
- Front, Rear or both front and rear selectable fuel switch with small mechanical reserve inbuilt.
Bodywork and graphics
- Factory quick release fairing
- Front high fender and low fork guards (for reliability) – Low fender is an optional extra, painted or carbon.
- Bike fully painted in unique solvent based plasticised paint for durability
- LPR full coverage heavy duty 3M laminated graphics (customer design or Basil Replica Motorex Design)
- Renazco Racing / LPR full suede comfort seat with matching embroidery and fitted rain cover.
Luggage System & Protection
- Full LPR stainless steel symmetrical luggage rack with pannier exhaust protection, powder coated satin black
- Large area aluminium top luggage plate
- Factory Rally radiator guard
- ProSeal LPR lower bush guard
- LPR Aluminium bash plate with twin tool storage boxes
- Optional Double Take Adventure Mirrors
- Optional Full LPR tool kit mounted in nav tower for easy access (additional cost)
- Optional Rally Packs mounted on sides of nav tower for spare parts
- Optional Garmin Montana powered mount, mounted in centre of bars for maximum protection
Price: £36,783.33 GBP export price. – The ultimate overland adventure bike, tested and proven! The bike can be shipped anywhere worldwide, we will manage the organisation of this and the export from the UK. We strongly recommend air-freight for this using one of our partners to achieve the fastest and most hassle free delivery to your nearest international airport. Please contact us for further details.
Please do not hesitate to email us for any variation on the build or any questions. We are here to help get you the bike you want.