LPR 732 Factory Adventure Bike – Competition
Buy your ticket for the chance to win an LPR 732 Factory Rally Adventure Bike based on Basil bike that Lyndon Poskitt documented his round the world trip on “Races to Places“, complete with Enduristan luggage as used on the trip.
What will the lucky winner get?
- A Basil bike replica but with a fantastic new colour scheme to mark the last bike
- Kitted up with Enduristan Luggage as used on the trip by Lyndon
- Crated and shipped to your country
What’s the bike specification?
- Based on a modified KTM 690 Rally Replica chassis
- An LPR 732cc Gen1 carbureted engine with uprated cam
- Nova wide range gearbox
- Uprated LPR heavy duty clutch
- 320mm Travel Front and Rear Suspension
- Twin Akrapovic Titanium Silencers
- Excel A60 Rims on Woody’s wheel works hubs
- Carbon Fibre fairing and fender
- ICO Trip Computers
- Full LPR Luggage Rack loaded with Enduristan Luggage
Is there a runners up prize?
For sure, there are LOADS more prizes!
- 1st Prize – LPR 732cc Factory Rally Adventure Motorcycle
- 2nd Prize – An opportunity to spend some time with Lyndon on his Factory 450 Rally Bikes in Spain or Portugal, learning roadbook navigation and rally riding
- 3rd, 4th & 5th Prize – £1000 vouchers to spend at Lyndon Poskitt Racing
- 6th Prize – Klim Carlsbad Adventure Suit (Jacket and Pants) or Klim product of equivalent value
- 7th Prize – Pair of Michelin Motorcycle Tyres of your choice (subject to availability) and £250 of Michelin merchandise
- 8th Prize – Motorex Service / Care kit for your bike and a Motorex Powersports merchandise bundle
- 9th Prize – Total Connectivity package including Shoei Helmet, Sena 50S Communication system and SP Connect bundle
- 10th Prize – Full set of MotoMaster brake disks and pads for your motorcycle.
- 11th Prize – Akrapovic Titanium Slip-On / Silencer for your bike and Akrapovic merchandise
Good causes and new content
Rather than simply sell this bike like the 34 before him, we wanted to do something cool and also give back. So 50% of the profits will go to good causes and we’ll be announcing these closer to the time of the draw. The remaining 50% will go towards funding an new projects which we can’t say much about now but it’ll be EPIC!
When’s the draw?
We plan to draw the winning ticket Live at the ABR Festival, Ragley Hall, June 23-25 2023. Most likely on the Saturday 24th June in the afternoon.
The bike will be with us at the show. The lucky winner will be able to ride it there and then if you’re at the event too!
Where’s the answer?
In order to comply with UK laws for the running of a competition we can’t tell you anything other than, you’ll find it on the site in a few places…..sorry!
The not so small print
- The bike is UK registered, if the winner is overseas we will include the shipping of the bike to the winners country however, the winner is responsible for any importation and vehicle registration requirements and costs in their home country.
- All tickets purchased with the correct answer to the question will be put forwards into a draw which will be conducted using an electronic random number selection process and this will be conducted live and recorded.
- You can purchase multiple tickets to increase your chances of winning.
If you have any questions about the bike or want to know more before entering, you can get in touch below.