ICO Racing Rallye Max 2 Trip Computer
The Rally Max is the ultimate wheel sensor based trip computer as used by Lyndon on the Dakar Rally 2017. So many features you don’t need anything else. Highly visible, super reliable, tested and proven. Read main description for full features and more information.
1 in stock
The Rallye MAX 2™ is the next step in a thirty year evolution. Already selected for use by the top factory teams like KTM, Husqvarna, Yamaha, and Sherco.
No More Batteries
Using an innovative internal backup power supply, the Rallye MAX 2™ can run for up to 7 Dakar-length stages without any external power.
Better Impact Resistance
Refinements in the construction offer a substantial increase in frontal LCD impact protection.
New Case Design
We partnered with a SCUBA computer company to design a case more resistant to weather and condensation. The case features a seamless waterproof lens and is assembled in nitrogen gas to prevent condensation.
New Custom Display
We designed a custom LCD with a 180° vertical viewing angle and ultra-sharp contrast. The Rallye MAX 2™ display has the largest digits available in any rally racing computer. We also added 11 helpful on-screen icons to make operation more simple.
The Rallye MAX 2™ is a drop-in replacement for the Rallye VRL™. Mounting dimensions, cable connections, and accessories are compatible with most rally installations. Overall dimensions are 95mm x 49mm x 28mm.
- Rallye MAX 2™ computer
- New style 3-button remote thumb switch
- Sensor cable with bracket
- Mounting bracket and hardware
- Magnet and mounting accessories
- Power cable
- Instruction manual
- NEW! OdoQuick™ feature eliminates mode changes to check odometer while in a speed zone
- NEW! OdoPause™ feature makes adjustments easier while moving
- NEW! Wake from sleep on wheel movement
- NEW! Runs for up to 7 Dakar-length stages on internal emergency power
- Adjustable odometer
- Speedometer with resettable peak speed mode
- Resettable hour meter tracks maintenance intervals
- Resettable second trip odometer
- Switch between kilometers and miles without adjusting wheel circumference (mm)
- AutoCal™ automatically adjusts to match the route
- 180º vertical viewing angle
- Large, sharp contrast digits
- 11 helpful icons improve ease of use
- Adjustable backlight has 3 brightness levels
- Auto shut off after 20 minutes
- Total lifetime distance stored into permanent memory
- Designed to be powered from the vehicles 12V battery under all normal conditions
- Rugged, stainless steel sensor and aluminum mounting bracket
- For KTM/Husqvarna riders, the sensor screws directly into the OEM sensor hole
- Strong rare earth sensor magnet
- 12 month warranty