Enduristan Sandstorm Tank Bag 4H Hard Enduro
7 Liter Tank Bag, as used by Lyndon on Races To Places
3 in stock (can be backordered)
Many people riding hard on tough tracks don’t like tankbags for good reason: They are often too large and get in the way. Thus Sandstorm 4H is designed without stiff reinforcement, is flexible and has an optimized shape without “nutter-effect”.
Soft, unreinforced design, no “nutter-effect”
- Large waterproof map pocket (27.5 x 19 cm)
- Red inner lining for high visibility
- Waterproof cable ducts to main compartment and map pocket
- 1 fold-away separators in the main compartment: Fold it in to divide your bag, fold it away to have one large compartment
- Fold-away separator can be placed at any required position along the length of the tankbag
- 1 zipper pocket on the separator
- 1 zipper pocket in the main compartment
- Various holding loops in the main compartment
- Removable document pouch under the cover with pen holder, mesh pocket and key ring
- Deluxe shoulder strap separately available
- ROKstraps can be stored under the floor construction for comfortable carrying
- Firm seat under even the most extreme off road riding
- Easy fastening, quick removal
- Quick access for refueling
- No flapping straps
Deluxe Shoulder Strap with premium ergonomics
Additional set of rear fastening buckles: If you own more than one bike, attach a set of connecting buckles on each of them for simplicity and comfort.
Additional front fastening strap for your second bike: Install it once, never bother about adjustments again.
Sandstorm 4H fits almost any dirt, dual purpose or adventure bike, no matter if the tank is curved or flat.
**For Back Orders Please allow 7 working days for your item to be despatched**